Updates To Our Covid-19 Policies
Due to the risks from the delta variant, the Covid Safety task force, with input from the staff, has determined the following updated guidelines:
- Masking is required at all times in the building in any public spaces. Staff who are vaccinated have discretion about masking when they are working in the office with other staff members. If someone who is not a staff person enters the office, masks will be required for all.
- Small group meetings are encouraged to take place on Zoom. If a meeting takes place in-person at church, masking and social distancing are required.
- No Wednesday night meals until further notice. This will allow for more space for Wednesday night programming and reduced risk of transmission with indoor eating.
- No food or drink service are allowed in the building. Staff may eat their lunch in the office. The day care will continue to use their own guidelines for food and beverage inside their rented space.
- Coffee hour will continue outside. If it is raining, it will be served under the tent.
- No self-service for food or beverages when serving food outdoors. It will need to either be served to people or provided in individually wrapped packets. Servers should be masked, even if outdoors.
- In worship, the choir can remove their masks during the anthem—with one anthem per service. People are encouraged to avoid sitting at the end of the pews closest to the choir.
- Extra sanitation practices (such as disinfecting surfaces after each use) is no longer needed.
- No overnight groups allowed in the building at this time.
- Occupancy Limits for Fellowship Hall is no more than 60 people at a time.
- There is not a limit in the Sanctuary but masking and social distancing are required.
- Offering plates and pew pads can now be passed in worship.